A Coastal Forage - Ards Peninsula Half Day
Time & Location
About the Event
Come join me for a slow, observational walk around a special hidden gem on the Ards Peninsula. Expect to discover 12 - 18 different early summer edible plants and learn about how to use them in your kitchen. These events are designed for beginners to edible plants so even if you feel you have no prior knowledge you can gain some information about how to forage to get you on your wild food journey.
- Walks take place at a public spot so I intentionally don't share the location here. Get in touch here you need more info.
- Ticket includes drink and something to nibble on arrival and a light veggie lunch on the beach. Please inform me of any dietary requirements - please note that I may not be able to cater for all requests.
- Please arrive with appropriate clothing and footwear as events will run no matter the weather. Wellies or waterproof shoes are highly recommended for this location.
- This walk is not suitable for dogs or children under the age of 13.
- Although this walk is slow & gentle it may not suitable for those with limited mobility. Please get in touch here if you need some more specific information.
If you have a gift voucher please get in touch with me directly here
Please take a moment to read full terms and conditions here before booking.
- Full Price£18£180£0
- Discounted Ticket£12£120£0