Mon, 01 May|
Feasting on Spring Weeds - a Month of Mondays - Lagan Meadows
Join me for a forage at one of Belfast's best parks.
Time & Location
01 May, 11:00 – 12:20
Belfast, Belfast BT9 5ET, UK
About the Event
This is part of a new series of May Spring walks. Come join me for a slow, observational walk around this special space for around 60-80 minutes. Expect to discover 8 - 10 different Spring edible plants and learn about how to use them in your kitchen. These events are designed for absolute beginners to wild food so even if you feel you have no prior knowledge you can gain some information about how to forage to get you on your wild food journey. These walks are pretty chilled out and in small groups. Everyone is welcome!
Please take a minute to read through all the information below!
These events are subject to permission.
- These are pay what you can events - it's entirely up to you how much you wish to pay. This is designed to allow those who might not be able to afford this type of activity for whatever reason to get a ticket at whatever price they can pay. If you're in a position to pay for a ticket that helps support this offer for others and lets me continue to do this work I would really appreciate it.
- This walk is not suitable for children. Well behaved dogs on a lead are welcome but note that this is a slow pace and may not suit them.
- Ticket includes a small snack. Please inform me of any dietary requirements. Note that I may not be able to cater for all requests but I will endeavour to!
- Please note that this event is for educational purposes and not for harvesting. Samples may be gathered for identification purposes.
- Please arrive with appropriate clothing and footwear as events will run no matter the weather except in the rare instances where it might be dangerous.
- This walk is slow and gentle and keeps to the paths so should suit most with any limited mobility. Please get in touch here if you need some more specific information.
If you have a gift voucher that you wish to use against this booking please get in touch with me directly here
Please take a moment to read full terms and conditions here before booking.
Pay what you want
Pay what you want