Forage & Flow
Time & Location
About the Event
In 2020 I had the pleasure of teaming up with my friend Maggie McKeever to run a series called Forage & Flow - a special experience bringing together gathering, meditation and feasting as well as engaging with our minds and bodies in the outdoors. We are collaborating again for an autumnal half day event to celebrate and also say goodbye to the bounties of the fruiting and flowering season and embrace the coming winter. This time we are heading to the Down coast..
Come dressed in your warmest layers as I lead us in a slow adventure through woodland and shoreline to gather the final flurry of wild greens and fruit but also to forage for beauty and wild to keep around you the as we cosy up for the dark end of the year. Maggie will guide a nature meditation and a Yoga practice inspired by the wisdom of the Celtic Wheel and the change of season through the Autumn equinox. when night and day are of equal duration. Maggie's practice invites us to slow down, turn inwards and nourish what nurtures us coming into the colder months. These practices invite us to connect to nature, our senses, to move in a way that nourishes our bodies and settles our nervous systems.
I will be closing the half day with a warming vegetarian lunch on the beach (weather permitting!) inspired by the ingredients I have gathered through the year in the city and the best of the season. Think blackberries, bountiful nuts, lucicious and comforting roasted vegetables and the rest! This will be one of my last feasts of the year so I hope to make it a good one.
Tickets are priced on a sliding scale to make this as accessible as possible. If you can afford to pay the rate for a supporter ticket both Maggie and I would be very grateful as this allows us to offer a discounted ticket to those who would benefit most from it.
Concession – £18
Standard – £24
Supporter – £30
:: Additonal info ::
- You must agree to the terms and conditions in order to attend - you can read them here
- Your ticket includes some snacks to get us started and a hot and hearty vegetarian meal and drinks. Please inform me of any dietary requirements on booking. Note that I will try my best but may not be able to cater for all requests.
- Please arrive with appropriate clothing and footwear as events will run no matter the weather.
- All participants will be expected to physically distance and respect each other's space throughout the day. Please bring along your own hand sanitiser.
- This event is not suitable for children.
- The day is designed to be slow & gentle and keeps to the paths so should suit most with any limited mobility but there will be a decent amount of walking along a flat surface. If you have a condition that you think may be affected by the yoga portion of the day then please get in touch here for some more specific information.
If you have a gift voucher or credit to use against this booking please get in touch with me directly here
- Supporter£30+£0.75 Service fee£30+£0.75 Service fee0£0
- Standard£24+£0.60 Service fee£24+£0.60 Service fee0£0
- Concession£18+£0.45 Service fee£18+£0.45 Service fee0£0