Tue, 05 Jul|
Sir Thomas and Lady Dixon Park
Summer Evenings - Foraging at Lady Dixon Park
Join me for an evening forage at one of Belfast's best parks.
Time & Location
05 Jul 2022, 18:30 – 20:30
Sir Thomas and Lady Dixon Park, Belfast BT17 9LA, UK
About the Event
Come join me for a slow, observational walk around this special space. Expect to discover 8 - 12 different early summer edible plants and learn about how to use them in your kitchen. These events are designed for beginners to edible plants so even if you feel you have no prior knowledge you can gain some information about how to forage to get you on your wild food journey. These walks are pretty chilled out and in small groups. Everyone is welcome!
Please take a minute to read through the information below!
- Standard tickets are priced at £18. I have an ulimited number of £10 tickets for those who for any reason can't afford the full price. If this is beyond your means please get in touch - if you really want to come then I really want you to be there! Drop me a line here.
- This walk is not suitable for children. Well behaved dogs are welcome but note that this is a slow pace and may not suit them.
- Ticket includes some light refreshments. Please inform me of any dietary requirements. Note that I may not be able to cater for all requests but I will endeavour to!
- Please arrive with appropriate clothing and footwear as events will run no matter the weather.
- This walk is slow and gentle and keeps to the paths so should suit most with any limited mobility. Please get in touch here if you need some more specific information.
If you have a gift voucher to use against this booking please get in touch with me directly here
Please take a moment to read full terms and conditions here before booking.