Summer Evenings - Foraging at Ormeau Park
Time & Location
About the Event
Come join me for a slow, observational walk around a special space in South Belfast. Expect to discover 8 - 12 different summer edible plants and learn about how to use them in your kitchen. These events are designed for beginners to edible plants so even if you feel you have no prior knowledge you can gain some information about how to forage to get you on your wild food journey.
- Tickets are priced at £18 but I have a limited number of reserved £12 tickets for those who for any reason can't afford the full price. Please get in touch directly here if you would like a discounted ticket.
- Ticket includes some light refreshments at the end of the walk inspired by what we have seen. Please inform me of any dietary requirements. Note that I may not be able to cater for all requests.
- Please arrive with appropriate clothing and footwear as events will run no matter the weather.
- This walk is not suitable for children. Well behaved dogs can come along but note that this is a slow pace and it may not suit them.
- This walk will be keeping mostly to the paths with easy access for most mobility conditions. Please get in touch here if you need some more specific information regarding accessiblilty.
- If you have a gift voucher to use against this booking please get in touch with me directly here
Please take a moment to read full terms and conditions here before booking.
- Full Price£18£180£0