Thu, 24 Jun|
Summer Evenings - Foraging at Ormeau Park
Join me for an evening forage at one of Belfast's best parks.
Time & Location
24 Jun 2021, 18:30 – 20:30
About the Event
Come join me for a slow, observational walk around this special space. Expect to discover 8 - 12 different early summer edible plants and learn about how to use them in your kitchen. These events are designed for beginners to edible plants so even if you feel you have no prior knowledge you can gain some information about how to forage to get you on your wild food journey.
- Tickets are priced at £18 but I have a limited number of reserved £12 tickets for those who for any reason can't afford the full price. Please get in touch directly here if you would like a discounted ticket.
- Ticket includes some light refreshments. Please inform me of any dietary requirements. Note that I may not be able to cater for all requests.
- Please arrive with appropriate clothing and footwear as events will run no matter the weather.
- This walk is not suitable for children. Well behaved dogs are welcome but note that this is a slow pace and may not suit them.
- This walk is slow & gentle and keeps to the paths so should suit most with any limited mobility. Please get in touch here if you need some more specific information.
If you have a gift voucher to use against this booking please get in touch with me directly here
Please take a moment to read full terms and conditions here before booking.
If you are in full time employment or are in a position to pay full price this helps me keep these events going!