Sun, 12 Sept|
Sunday Sessions - Foraging for Autumn in East Belfast
Join me for a casual Sunday forage at one of Belfast's best parks.
Time & Location
12 Sept 2021, 12:00 – 14:30 BST
Belfast, Orangefield Park
About the Event
Come join me for an end of Summer walk to gather berries and discover some exciting autumnal flavours. Expect to discover 8-12 different edible plants and learn about how to use them in your kitchen. These events are designed for beginners to edible plants so even if you feel you have no prior knowledge you can gain some information about how to forage to get you on your wild food journey. Meeting place will be confirmed on booking.
- Tickets are priced at £15 but I have a limited number of reserved £10 tickets for those who for any reason can't afford the full price. Please get in touch directly here if you would like a discounted ticket.
- Ticket includes some light refreshments at the end of the walk. Please inform me of any dietary requirements. Note that I may not be able to cater for all requests.
- Please arrive with appropriate clothing and footwear as events will run no matter the weather.
- This walk is not really suitable for young children but 13+ are welcome along. Get in touch for a discounted ticket for them on the link above if they are under 18. Well behaved dogs are welcome but note that this is a slow pace and may not suit them.
- This walk is slow & gentle and keeps to the paths so should suit most with any limited mobility. Please get in touch here if you need some more specific information.
If you have a gift voucher to use against this booking please get in touch with me directly here
Please take a moment to read full terms and conditions here before booking.