Sun, 13 Mar|
Cavehill Country Park
Sunday Sessions - Foraging for Spring in North Belfast
Join me for an early Sunday forage at one of Belfast's best parks.
Time & Location
13 Mar 2022, 11:00 – 13:30
Cavehill Country Park, Antrim Rd, Belfast BT5 5GR, UK
About the Event
Come join me for an early Spring walk to gather new greens and discover some exciting ephemeral flavours. Expect to discover 8-12 different edible plants and learn about how to use them in your kitchen. These events are designed for beginners to foraging so even if you feel you have no prior knowledge you can gain some information about how to get you on your wild food journey. Exact meeting place will be confirmed on booking.
- Tickets are priced at £18 but I have a limited number of reserved £10 tickets for those who for any reason can't afford the full price. Please get in touch directly here if you would like a discounted ticket.
- Ticket includes some light refreshments at the end of the walk. Please inform me of any dietary requirements. Note that I may not be able to cater for all requests.
- Please arrive with appropriate clothing and footwear as events will run no matter the weather.
- This walk is not really suitable for very young children but 13+ are welcome along. Get in touch for a discounted ticket for them on the link above.
- Well behaved dogs (preferably kept on the lead) are welcome but note that this is a slow paced walk which may not suit them.
- This walk is slow & gentle and keeps to the paths but there will be some parts of the walk that are a little steeper. I promise it will not be a hike but get in touch here if you need some more specific information or need some mobility support. I want as many people as possible to feel comfortable coming along on these walks so just let me know what you need and I will do my absolute best to ensure you're catered for.
If you have a gift voucher to use against this booking please get in touch with me directly here
Please take a moment to read full terms and conditions here before booking.